Answered By: Maureen Perry
Last Updated: Aug 13, 2017     Views: 24

I checked the Journals, and "Find a Journal" link on the library homepage, and found we only carry the online subscription from 2003 to present; however, you can use Interlibrary Loan to request an electronic copy of the older article.

If you don't have an ILLiad account, go to to create one.You can then manually fill in the fields for New Request >Article, or if you were in a database when you found the citation, you can click on ArticleLinker/360Link to Full Text (wording varies by database) and Submit an Interlibrary Loan Request...the form will fill out automatically for you once you log into ILLiad.

Vectors of Help

We're here to help! 

Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.