Answered By: Maureen Perry Last Updated: Dec 22, 2014 Views: 10
Wen you tried to log on, did you get a prompt to log on, or did you not even get that far? Assuming that you got the prompt, here are a few things to check for:
1. Have you had the same problem when trying more than one internet browser? Did you try it in Firefox, Internet Explorer, and/or Chrome?
2. Have you waited a while and tried again, in case it was just a system hiccup? Likewise, have you rebooted your computer and tried again?
3. Did you use the library barcode number--the one that begins w/ 250, not the one that begins w/ 603?
4. Did you activate your USM card for use as a library card?
5. It's possible the System is down. If these things don't work--or if you want to know more, please don't hesitate to ask us.
Vectors of Help
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.