Answered By: Timothy Lynch Last Updated: Dec 22, 2014 Views: 50
Electronic Reserves can be accessed from the USM library homepage by clicking on Electronic Reserves (under Quicklinks) and signing in with your MaineStreet information.
If you have already signed in through MyUSM Campus Portal, select the tab Libraries & Technology, and click on Electronic Reserves.
Add your course
- Under Student Tools, Click on Search Courses
- Search for your course by USM Department, Instructor, or Course Name
- Click on your course to Add it
Each time you sign-in to your Electronic Reserves account, your course will be there on the main page.
Accessing course Items
- Click on the course to see the items
- Click on the item title
- Click on view to open
If you are having trouble opening the Electronic Reserves from within BB, then open a new browser window and sign-in to the Electronic Reserves.
If you are having trouble accessing Electronic Reserves in your browser, try a different browser. (e.g. If you cannot access in Google Chrome, then try Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.)
Removing a course
- If you drop a course or add a course by mistake, you can delete it from your account.
- Click on the course you want to remove
- On the left, under Student Course Tools, click on Remove Course
Vectors of Help
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.